This section provides detailed information on the some of the advanced features available in Oura:
- Stateful Cursor: provides a mechanism to persist the "position" of the processing pipeline to make it resilient to restarts.
- Rollback Buffer: provides a way to mitigate the impact of chain rollbacks in downstream stages.
- Pipeline Metrics: allows operators to track the progress and performance of long-running Oura sessions.
- Mapper Options: A set of "expensive" event mapping procedures that require an explicit opt-in to be activated.
- Intersect Options: Advanced options for instructing Oura from which point in the chain to start reading from.
- Custom Network: Instructions on how to configure Oura for connecting to a custom network.
- Retry Policy: Instructions on how to configure retry policies for different operations